Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where does the Bible say that the temple of God is in agreement with idols?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TomL
Admin
TomL

Where does the Bible say that the temple of God is in agreement with idols? Empty
PostSubject: Where does the Bible say that the temple of God is in agreement with idols?   Where does the Bible say that the temple of God is in agreement with idols? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:44 am

Too the contrary, the Bible says the opposite in 2nd Corinthians 6-14-18...

"Be not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship have righteousness and iniquity? or what communion hath light with darkness?

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what portion hath a believer with an unbeliever?

And what agreement hath a temple of God with idols? for we are a temple of the living God; even as God said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore Come ye out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, And touch no unclean thing; And I will receive you,

And will be to you a Father, And ye shall be to me sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." - ASV, biblegateway.com

Notice the question, "And what agreement hath a temple of God with idols?" According to many that call themselves "Christian," the temple of God does have agreement with idols. Easter is nothing but a blending of the resurrection of Christ and paganism. No true Christian has anything to do with it. The practice of Easter says that there is agreement between the temple of God and idols. But that's not what the Bible says.
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net

Page 1 of 1