Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AgainstAll

The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed Empty
PostSubject: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 9:07 am

The Devil is a liar, aliens are the devils lie.
I believe that the stars are for us, Christ said He would give us the morning star, in relation to us ruling nations with a rod of iron -

Revelation 2:26-28, also Job 38:31-33 hints at dominion of the stars being established on earth. I think the ultimate kingdom of God is

one over all of existence, the entire cosmos, with the humans who choose to be with God being set up (by God) as rulers/Lords in that

kingdom, Matthew 25:34, we each ruling over a star, and therefore the planets and beings associated with said star.
(Psalms 102:25, Psalms 8:3-6)
Earth being the physical headquarters/palace. Those other beings perhaps do not even begin existing until the kingdom is established.

So, if any real aliens have come here, it is to try and disrupt the establishment of Gods kingdom, or just out of pure curiosity, but most

likely they do so in opposition to Gods will.

But, a prevailing (non-Christian) theory is that 'they' (the illuminati...free masons ect...) will stage (fake) an alien invasion to

persuade the world to unite under one government, and that area 51 has always been a place were the technology and planning for this mock

invasion has been created and thought out.

Ultimately I think it will lead to a humanoid alien (total lies/tricks) coming down in a spaceship to 'save' us from the 'bad' 'aliens',

calling himself, "Jesus Christ", but he, really is the anti-Christ. Paul hinted at this in the bible in 2nd Thessalonians 2:3-11 - also

Matthew 24:24-26.

When I first saw the Ancient Aliens show I believed it, but it's amazing how in depth the ancient aliens debunked documentary is.

Note the word alien; take out the 'n' and your left with the phrase - a lie.

It's the big lie, old, deep routed, and very well planned out to fool the world into worshiping the devil and demons.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 am

What is this about?
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net
slybelvedere

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:21 pm

TomL- My thoughts exactly, lol.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 7:40 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed   The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed Empty

Back to top Go down

The Devil is a liar! The devils ultimate hoax revealed
Page 1 of 1