Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Up on the roof...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yehushuan

Yehushuan

Up on the roof... Empty
PostSubject: Up on the roof...   Up on the roof... EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:35 pm

So a man who lived with his brother, and deeply loved mother and cat left for a trip across the ocean.  A few days later he phoned home and asked his brother how the cat was.

"He dead," said the brother.

Stunned, the man was at a near loss for words, and being angered by grief shouted at his brother.  "You don't just say he's dead you moron!  First you say something like, 'He's up on the roof and I can't get him down.' Then when I call back the next day you should say, 'He's down from the roof but suffered from a sprained paw.'  And on the third day tell me, 'He's at the vet's for the paw but is comfortably resting.'  Then when I call the fourth time say, 'He had been doing well at the Vet's but took a turn for the worse and passed away peaceably.' That's how you handle such news.  Got it?"

Well being winded from all this, the man then asked his brother, "So how's mom?"

And after a puzzling pause heard his brother say, "Well she's up on the roof and I can't get her down."

(rimshot smiley link)
Back to top Go down

Up on the roof...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way of Truth Forums  :: General Discussion Forums :: The Funny Bone-
Jump to: