Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEAVENLY REWARDS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
versavia

HEAVENLY REWARDS  Empty
PostSubject: HEAVENLY REWARDS    HEAVENLY REWARDS  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:31 am

Tom,

I have just thought to share with you what my Christian friend Richard said:

SALVATION IS 100% FREE BUT HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED!!:Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the *GIFT of God—not by works. So that no one can boast. Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does!.
Posted : Posted : 14 Mar, 2014 07:21 PM

SALVATION IS 100% FREE BUT HEAVENLY REWARDS ARE 100% EARNED!!:

Ephesians 2:8,9: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the *GIFT of God—not by works. So that no one can boast.

Hebrews 11:1,6: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see....And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He **REWARDS those who earnestly seek Him!!

Ephesians 6:8: Serve wholeheartedly , as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will **REWARD everyone for what ever good he does!.

Revelation 22:12 Jesus says, “Behold I am coming soon! My **REWARD is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done!”

Matthew 16:27: Jesus says, “The Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels and THEN He will **REWARD each person according to what he has done!”

2 Corinthians 5:9,10: We make it our goal to please Him... for we must all appear before the Judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

1 Corinthians 3:13-15: His work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man's work. If what he has built survives , he will receive his **REWARD. If it is burned up he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames.

Colossians 3:23-25: Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, siince you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a **REWARD. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Anyone who does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.

How to Win Heavenly CROWNS:

I Corinthians 9:24-27: Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes in to strict training. They do it to get a **CROWN that will not last; but we do it to get a **CROWN THAT WILL LAST FOREVER! Therefore, I do not run like a man running aimlessly. I do not fight like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize!

2 John 1:8: Watch out that you do not lose what you have worked for, but that you may be **REWARDED fully!. Revelation 3:11: Jesus says, “I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your **CROWN!”

2 Timothy 4:7,8: I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the **CROWN of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge,will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing!

The **CROWN of Life for those who persevere under trials and persecution:

James 1:12: Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the **CROWN OF LIFE that God has promised to those who love Him!

Revelation 2:10 Jesus says, “Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer... Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the **CROWN OF LIFE!”

Matthew 5:11,12: Jesus says, “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad, beacuase great is your **REWARD in heaven!”

Hebrews 10:32-36: Remember those earlier days after you had received the Light, when you stood your ground in a great contest in the face of suffering. Sometimes you were publicaly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated. You sympathized with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions. So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly **REWARDED. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you receive what He has promised!

The CROWN OF GLORY to preachers and teachers:

1 Peter 5:-4: Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be, not greedy for money, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the **CROWN OF GLORY that will NEVER fade away!

1 Corinthians 3:6-9: I planted the seed, Apollos watered it but God made it grow. So neiither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be **REWARDED according to his own labor. For we are God's fellow workers!

Daniel 12:3: Those who are wise {or impart wisdom-NIV} will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever!

REWARDS for doing good works secretly without earthly rewards:

Matthew 6:3,4: Jesus says, “When you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:6: Jesus says, When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:17,18: When you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face, so that it will not be obvious to men that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will **REWARD you!”

Matthew 6:19-21: Jesus says, Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves Treasures in Heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your Treasure is, there your heart will be also!”

Luke 6:35: Love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them wirthout expecting to get anything back. Then your **REWARD will be GREAT!”

How to receive a **RICH WELCOME in Heaven!!

2 Peter 1:5-11: For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith {a 100% free gift} goodness; and to goodness, knowledge, and to knowledge, self-contol; and to self-control, perseverence; and to perseverence, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, LOVE. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.....Therefore, my brother, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do all these things, you will receive a **RICH WELCOME into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ !!

Revelation 2:17 Jesus says, “To him who overcomes I will give a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it!” Revelation 3:21: Jesus says, “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne!!”
Back to top Go down
versavia

HEAVENLY REWARDS  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAVENLY REWARDS    HEAVENLY REWARDS  EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:33 am

One of my thoughts:

Most probably that all these crowns are just various names of the same "crowns" which sons of God are promised to receive.
Back to top Go down

HEAVENLY REWARDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way of Truth Forums  :: WAY OF TRUTH Christian Forums :: Bible Prophecy Forum :: Revelation-
Jump to: