Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Churches Shouldn't Compare Themselves to Mega Churches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slybelvedere

Why Churches Shouldn't Compare Themselves to Mega Churches Empty
PostSubject: Why Churches Shouldn't Compare Themselves to Mega Churches   Why Churches Shouldn't Compare Themselves to Mega Churches EmptyTue May 19, 2015 5:17 pm

I think some churches have the tendency to compare themselves to mega churches, when in reality most churches do not fall into the category of being mega churches, rather most churches have at most several hundred members. I think the comparisons can actually hold churches back somewhat when it comes to using technology. They may think well if my sermon can't look as good as that mega church's sermon then I shouldn't start recording my services on video until I have the funds to get the best of the best video equipment. So comparisons are bad, in my opinion. They can get tips and technical advice from mega churches, but it shouldn't stop them from starting to use what technology they can afford now. Here is more on this topic- http://kingdomincblog.com/recording-your-sermons-no-matter-the-church-size/
Back to top Go down

Why Churches Shouldn't Compare Themselves to Mega Churches
Page 1 of 1