Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God Cannot Look On Sin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TomL
Admin
TomL

God Cannot Look On Sin Empty
PostSubject: God Cannot Look On Sin   God Cannot Look On Sin EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:47 am

GOD CANNOT LOOK ON SIN

The concept of individual and unconditional election is that God elected certain one's for salvation before the foundation of the world.  And if you were not chosen before the foundation you have no chance.  This doctrine of unconditional election is part of that.  It's like, God went through all eternity, before he even created the world and handpicked who would be saved.  And there is no condition for your election.  If you are elected, you have no choice.  You will believe and be saved.  If you are not elected, you don't have a choice.  You're going to hell.  It's like we're zombies with no brain of our own.

Some of these people even go further than that.  They claim that everything that has happened on earth since before the foundation of the world has been decreed by God.  Do you remember when those little Amish girls were murdered by that psychopath at the Nickel Mines Amish School in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.  I asked one of those Bozo Reformed Pastors if that was degreed by God.  He said it was.  

This same God that could not look at his own Son on the Cross because God cannot look upon sin, has decreed sin to happen.  This same God that said that homosexuality is an abomination has before the foundation of the world decreed that some men would be homosexual.  

I'm sorry folks, but this doctrine is so damned sick.  The people that believe this garbage are delusional.

Do you folks remember  the murder of Jessica Ridgeway?  Did you see the pictures of that innocent girl?  Let me tell you.  I had a huge fight with God.  "HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN?!"   "WHAT KIND OF GOD ARE YOU THAT YOU WOULD ALLOW SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN?!  This went on for several days.  I went from crying for Jessica to shouting at God in anger.  When I finally came to my senses, I realized that there is no way God can allow sin, nor decree sin, or foreknow sin.  

Habakkuk 1.13 tells us that God's eyes are pure and can not behold evil.  If God cannot even look at evil, which is evidenced by his abandonment of His Son on the cross, how can he decree or allow evil.  The answer is he can't.  The whole thought that God cannot look on evil brought me back to my senses.  God does not know sin before it happens.  

It is not in God's nature to decree or cause sin.  Yet, that is an integral part of Reformed Theology in regards to this subject.  Without those supposed decrees from God, the doctrines of Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace and Perseverance of the Saints comes tumbling down like a deck of cards.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, except the hyper-Calvinists that might have read this, and any others that might believe this junk theology.

I use to be a Calvinist. I agree with the sovereignty of God. We can see the sovereignty of God in creation. We can see his power to make decrees. "Let there be light," is the very first decree of God recorded in the Bible. And, without any apparent source of light, no sun, moon or stars, there was light. Creation is a series of God's decrees that have been fulfilled. But, where can you find one decree of God that Adam will eat of the forbidden tree? Or, a decree that Cain would kill Abel? There is no such decree.

I said that I was a Calvinist. That was until these hyper-Calvinists came along and started teaching that God decreed all things. But for their doctrine of predestination and election, that has to be true. I couldn't accept that, then I pulled away from Calvinism. And, for the first time I realized the dangers in following men. There is a Seminary in Myerstown, Pa. where I now live. Back then, I lived in Lebanon. I wen there and looked up Calvin's Institutes. And, guess what. I could not find anywhere that Calvin taught that God decreed evil. So, these hyper-Calvinists are nothing of the kind. They are teaching things that Calvin never did. These hyper-Calvinists are nothing but evil, twisted men that have come up with this doctrine for who knows why.
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net
clark thompson

PostSubject: Re: God Cannot Look On Sin   God Cannot Look On Sin EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:39 am

The only that God can do with sin is judge it, but thru Christ our sins can be forgiven, without Him God will just judge us. Sin seperates us from God, I do not know if it matters if He can look upon sin as much as this.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: God Cannot Look On Sin   God Cannot Look On Sin EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Well, Scripture says he cannot look upon sin.
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Cannot Look On Sin   God Cannot Look On Sin Empty

Back to top Go down

God Cannot Look On Sin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Way of Truth Forums  :: WAY OF TRUTH Christian Forums :: General Christian Forum-
Jump to: