Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please pray for Larry Siegle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TomL
Admin
TomL

Please pray for Larry Siegle Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for Larry Siegle   Please pray for Larry Siegle EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:34 pm

After I asked Larry where he's been, he said, "I have been spending a limited amount of time interacting anywhere right now, because I am in so much pain right now. I have a pinched nerve in my neck that is creating all sorts of problems with my ability to use my left arm and hand. I should be on the WOT prayer list. I will try to come over the more often and interact in the future. Thanks!

Prayers for Larry would be appreciated. He is one of our members.
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for Larry Siegle   Please pray for Larry Siegle EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:50 am

Dear Father in Heaven........

You know Larry as he is one of Your Own. You know his pain and a pinched nerve can be pretty painful and disturbing.

I lift Larry up to you Father because I know You will touch him in a mighty way. You are the great physician and we thank You Lord for all that You do for us.

Please touch Larry and lend him Your strength and courage to endure whatever he has to, to get past this condition. Wrap Your loving arms around Larry that he may feel your presence.

Thank you Lord, thank you Lord. We worship You and we adore You Father. Thank you for dying that we might live. What a sacrifice! I am so sorry You had to suffer on that cross.

Please forgive us for all our shortcomings and help us to grow in Your Spirit.

Amen, and Amen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for Larry Siegle   Please pray for Larry Siegle EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:51 am

Larry, please tell me what a WOT prayer list is?
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for Larry Siegle   Please pray for Larry Siegle EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 am

I can tell you, WhiteDove. It's Way of Truth (WOT) prayer list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for Larry Siegle   Please pray for Larry Siegle EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Thank Tom. Actually I meant to say "Tom", but I had Larry on my mind from the prayer and it just came out that way. Funny how our minds work.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for Larry Siegle   Please pray for Larry Siegle EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:26 am

It sure is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for Larry Siegle   Please pray for Larry Siegle Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for Larry Siegle
Page 1 of 1