Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Judeo-Christian Lie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TomL
Admin
TomL

The Judeo-Christian Lie Empty
PostSubject: The Judeo-Christian Lie   The Judeo-Christian Lie EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 am

THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN LIE

In my recent discussions with Calvinists and the discussions I have been having with futurist, I think I see a major flaw. They have a Judeo-Christian concept of the way things are. I often heard about the Judeo-Christian ethic. I think I am now getting to understand what that means, and it has created a false religion they call Christianity.

Point 1. If Christ had not completed all he was sent to, then we are still under the Old Covenant, including the Law and the Prophets.
Point 2. Christ did inaugurate the New Covenant with his blood.

Hence, we are under both the Old and New Covenants. The only time that has really been true was during the transition from the cross to the destruction of the temple. Under Judeo-Christianity, the destruction of the temple was meaningless. So there must be a new temple built so that Christ can come back and accomplish the rest of what he was sent to do. Therefore, today's Israel is just as important as the Israel God established through Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That's the only thing that makes sense considering John Hagee's "In Defense of Israel." Multiple times I have heard some futurist say, "Christ has to gather the Jews." Some say, though, that was in 1948. But that lie is losing steam. Now it's, "the temple has to be rebuilt."

According to my research when the term began to be used, it meant Jewish converts to Christianity. But later the term meant the merging of Judaism with Christianity. And this merging has been taking place for probably several hundred years. It has been a part of the denominational mess called the church. And it reached into politics. While the term might not have been use by our founding fathers, the concept sure was. Should anyone doubt me you can read this... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian

If I am right in my assessment, America was not founded as a Christian nation, but a Judeo-Christian nation, with Old and New Covenants given equal value, which Scripture. I might be mistaken, this is the source of many of our problems. It certainly has influenced the doctrines of the American churches. And it has influenced our foreign policy in regards to our support for Israel. That support for Israel has caused us to go to wars that should never have been fought. And how many times have we heard about some Country in the Middle East having a nuclear weapon. And the reason for that concern is not that they can hurt the United States, but it is their closeness to Israel.

This Judeo-Christian ethic has made a mess in the church, and made a mess out of America's foreign policy. Therefore, I suggest that we teach nothing but Christ centered Christianity. Perhaps, in time, we can reverse course and clean up the mess this lie has caused.
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net

PostSubject: Re: The Judeo-Christian Lie   The Judeo-Christian Lie EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 9:39 pm

You hit the nail on the head Tom. Judeo-Christianity has and will continue to cause havoc in this world. We need to pray that all men will stop blindly following what they have been taught, and begin to study to shew ourselves approved unto God. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: The Judeo-Christian Lie   The Judeo-Christian Lie EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Judeo-Christian Lie   The Judeo-Christian Lie Empty

Back to top Go down

The Judeo-Christian Lie
Page 1 of 1