Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to the Constitution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TomL
Admin
TomL

Back to the Constitution Empty
PostBack to the Constitution

BACK TO THE CONSTITUTION

If the people of Pennsylvania cared about getting back to the Constitution, that is the US Constitution and the Pennsylvania Constitution, I should win the Republican nomination for Governor in a landslide, and the General election in November in a landslide. All the problems we are facing in the Nation, and in this Commonwealth can all be solved if we went back to the Constitution.

But, in my engagements with people, in person and on line, I am seeing that people don't care about Constitution. Those that say they care about the Constitution often do not have a clue what it says. All most care about is their own self-interest, even when they claim to care about the Constitution. The Constitution simply becomes a part of their agenda based on self-interest. I believe many who are conservative, such as the Tea Party, are like this.

The one thing I appreciate about John McCain is he often said that people need to go beyond their own self-interest. I wish he would listen to hiself today. John McCain did have a period of greatness. But, obviously those days are over. And they have been for quite sometime.

I believe within the next 20 years, the American dollar will crash. And the State of Pennsylvania will go with it, if we don't prepare for that day. Governor Corbett has not shown any sign that he even cares. Neither have the Democrat candidates.

What we need to do is get back to the afore mentioned Constitutions, and become economically as independent as possible. Then when the US dollar crashes, we must be prepared to have our own currency. I believe the only States that will survive the crash of the US dollar are States ready with their own currency. As Governor, I would work toward getting Pennsylvania ready for the day the US dollar crashes.

The day the US dollar is a certainty if the Federal Government stays on the path it is currently on. It is no longer a matter of "if," but "when."

Therefore, I propose that State of Pennsylvania buy up as much gold and silver as they possibly can. Then when the US dollar crashes, we can replace it with a Pennsylvania currency that is backed by gold and silver. Even people that care about their own self-interest should care about this. If the US dollar crashes, what will happen to your self-interest?

Also, the US Constitution and Pennsylvania Constitutions establishes liberty for the people. The Pennsylvania Constitution says that the people of Pennsylvania has the right to enjoy life, and pursue their own happiness. Any law that curtails that liberty is unconstitutional and must be repealed. While you are enjoying your life and pursuing your own happiness, that State needs to be working on protecting you from the economic upheavals that will befall us from the Federal Government. And you should be free to do whatever you can to prepare yourselves. That is why it so important to eliminate laws that hold you back.

Now, do you want to take your chances the way we are going, or do you want to prepare for the inevitable. The United States is at least $60,000,000,000,000 in debt. The $17,000,000,000,000 National Debt is just a small part of our total debt. And it's growing. How long do you think this nation can continue like this? Not long, my friends. Not long at all. Pennsylvania has to be prepared for that day. And I am the only candidate for Pennsylvania Governor that is even talking about this. The rest are just playing the political games they usually do. And politics as usual will do nothing but destroy us.

Those of you who are already supporters of mine, I must ask that you share this with your friends and family. Whether on Facebook, on Twitter, or whatever other political forums you are on. The more people that know and understand what I am saying, the better, even if it just to demand that the current Governments of this nation to correct the problems.

The problems in this Nation can be fixed, but we must start now. We must get the Federal Government and the State Governments back to the Constitutions of the United States and of the Several States. Then, and only then can we fix our problems. If we don't fix these problems, we will see economic upheavals that will make the "great depression" seem like picnic lunch in comparison. There will be rioting, looting and violent bloodshed like we have never seen in this Country. People fighting for that last scrap of food they can find. People fighting to stay in their homes. If you think this Country has in been through hard times before, you ain't seen nothing yet. Only people prepared will survive. For how long, who knows?

I know many of you probably think this is crazy. But, look at the facts. How many businesses would remain in business if they used the economic practices of the Governments of this Nation? I have been asking business people how long they would remain in business if they were $17,000,000,000,000 in debt. They have all told me, they would have been shut down a long time ago. The United States can not continue down this path, or we will be shut down as a nation. Only the States that are prepared will survive.

I don't know what else to say. Pennsylvania must get prepared if we want to survive.

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net
Share this post on: reddit

Back to the Constitution :: Comments

No Comment.

Back to the Constitution

Page 1 of 1