Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Hagee, False Prophet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TomL
Admin
TomL

John Hagee, False Prophet Empty
PostSubject: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:30 pm

I am posting this here because, this is wickedness American Christians need to turn away from if we are going to save the USA.  

In this short video, John Hagee states that Jesus did not come to be the Messiah.  The sad thing is there are probably millions of low information Christians that will believe him.

Anyway, I thought you needed to see this for yourself...

Last edited by TomL on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Wow, this shocks me. I watch John Hagee all the time. I didn't know he felt that way.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:27 pm

WhiteDove wrote:
Wow, this shocks me.  I watch John Hagee all the time.  I didn't know he felt that way.  

Well, you heard it out of his own mouth.

American Christianity has become nothing but a capitalistic big business, and mostly untaxed. What a racket!

John Hagee's net worth is $5,000,000. Joel Osteen's net worth is about $40,000,000. Joyce Meyer's net worth is about $8,000,000. They are all shysters.

Sorry if that upset you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:27 pm

No Tom, it doesn't upset me. I have never liked Joyce Meyer ever since I found out about her body guard getting a salary of $100,000 yearly and she spends so much money on new clothes.

Then to top it off her body guard killed his wife and kids.

Joel Osteen is rich for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:12 am

Tom, I have been looking into Zionism and the power they wield over deceiving the people. Many "christians" are duped into believing they are helping the Jews to return to their land, while all the while, they are supporting murder, prejudice, and greed. John Hagge, to my understanding, is a very big supporter of the Zionist movement.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:45 am

Nan, I am wondering if futurism is responsible for this Zionist movement. If all things have not been fulfilled, are we not still under the law, and all ramifications thereof. And one of the ramifications of that is that Jesus was not the Messiah. If prophecy is not fulfilled, then there is no way Jesus was the Messiah. The Messiah was part of prophecy. Therefore, when you think it through, if prophecy be not fulfilled, and Jesus was not the Messiah, there is no such thing as Christianity.

Does that make sense? He said his book would change Christian theology. What it does is eliminate Christian theology.

This guy needs to spend time in a mental institution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:34 pm

You make some valid points here Tom. I do not plan to go out and buy his book, because I do not want to support him in any way. Perhaps that was his strategy all along. Stir up people so they would buy the book to read and debate. I read one article already where the person did not agree with hagee, but bought the book to see just what hagee had to say.
I believe futurism has a lot to do with Zionism. Misunderstanding about the reign of Christ has led to many looking for the Messiah to come again, while totally missing the fact that He has already come and is now reigning. The Jews are still looking for the Messiah to come the first time. Christians have missed the Messiah, just as those in the first century missed Him.
Either hagee did not do his homework about the role of the Messiah, or he intentionally made the statement to stir up controversy and sale more books.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:33 am

Yep. Create controversy to sell books. He does that all the time. He is far from a minister of the gospel, but a shyster of mammon.
Back to top Go down
slybelvedere

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm

What?! I never heard that about Joyce Meyer :-(
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:21 pm

You never heard that Joyce Meyer was worth millions? All you have to do is Google her name and you'll find out.
Back to top Go down
slybelvedere

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:24 pm

I didn't know she had body guards. I've never thought of mega church type pastors and speakers as celebrities so I didn't know they had a need for "protection". The whole thing seems ridiculous to me, I mean they are just people.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 5:36 pm

slybelvedere wrote:
I didn't know she had body guards. I've never thought of mega church type pastors and speakers as celebrities so I didn't know they had a need for "protection". The whole thing seems ridiculous to me, I mean they are just people.

You're right, it is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Hagee, False Prophet   John Hagee, False Prophet Empty

Back to top Go down

John Hagee, False Prophet
Page 1 of 1