Way of Truth Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Way of Truth Forums

A Forum Site For Christians Seeking the Way of Truth

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Billy Graham Led People Astray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TomL
Admin
TomL

Billy Graham Led People Astray Empty
PostSubject: Billy Graham Led People Astray   Billy Graham Led People Astray EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:00 am

BILLY GRAHAM LED PEOPLE ASTRAY

You may wonder why I say that.  Because it happens to be true.  

This was tweeted on Twitter, "BILLY GRAHAM - ‘ I’VE WEPT AS I’VE SEEN HOW FAR PEOPLE HAVE WANDERED FROM GOD."   I responded, "He's been leading people away from Jehovah."  Then a friend of mine tweeted this, "Billy Graham has been leading people to Christ--who is one with the Father--throughout his life. What are u saying?"  My reply, "He has been leading people to man's perception of Christ.  Not the Christ written about in the New Testament."  Of course, my friend wants an explanation.  But my explanation is far too long for the 140 character limit of Twitter.  

Let me insert here that Billy Graham was my childhood hero.  I wanted to be just like him.  I have been a student of the Bible since I received my first Bible on my 7th birthday.  I am now in my 58th year which will end on May 12, 2014.  So I have studied the Bible for longer than 50 years.  I have made my statement about Billy Graham based on all that I have learned through the years.  

Billy Graham has taught about a Jesus that was born on December 25th.  He himself has often used the word "Christmas" in reference to the day Christ was born.  He also taught about a Christ that was crucified on Good Friday, and raised on Easter.  He taught about a Christ that would return, either in our generation, or in the not too distant future.  The problem with  these teachings is they are lies.

I have written a plethora of articles about these subjects, even some online booklets which you can see here: https://wayoftruth.forumotion.com/t338-christmas-catholic-by-name-pagan-by-practice  and here: https://wayoftruth.forumotion.com/t333-all-things-fulfilled-the-truth-about-bible-prophecy  so I will not go into all of it here.  Suffice it to say there is ample proof that Christmas and Easter are pagan, and  a great amount of evidence that one must conclude that the coming of Christ is past, and not to happen in our future.  

Billy Graham was denominational.  His home church was a denominational church; Southern Baptist, I believe.  Where do you find any denomination in the Bible.  You don't.  There is no authorization in the Bible to divide the church into denominations.  When  people would answer the call, when they sang, "Just As I Am," those people were sent to whatever denomination that was fitting.  Oh, they also practiced deception to get people to answer that call.  There were "counselors" seated all through the audience that would get up and pretend they were answering the call so people near them would not be ashamed to answer that call.

How can anyone knowing these truths claim that Billy Graham led people to Christ.  For those that claim they were "saved" at a Billy Graham crusade.  They weren't.  Salvation is not based on lies and deceit.  Jesus said, "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life.  No one comes to the Father but by me."   If you think you were saved by the lies and deceit of a Billy Graham crusade, you weren't.  

Billy Graham has been leading people astray throughout his time in so called ministry.  And that is the truth.

It's been a long time since I was a little boy, sitting in the living room watching my childhood hero preaching a sermon, and wanting to be just like him.
Back to top Go down
http://line2016.freeforums.net

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Led People Astray   Billy Graham Led People Astray EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 2:41 pm

People can only go on what information they have. In my 50 years of life, I never once heard a "preacher" speak of the destruction of Jerusalem. Now, after having heard about the destruction, and the prophecies concerning the destruction, I can never go back to the way I once saw things. The same goes with denominational "preaching." Until people are confronted with facts, they tend to believe what they have been "taught" to believe. Has Mr. Graham ever been confronted with the facts? I can not say. He more than likely preaches what he believes to be the truth. This does not make what he preaches truth, and it is up to each of us, as individuals to study to show ourselves approved unto God. When do we determine when what we know is final? I don't think we do. We continue to study, we continue to grow, and we continue to always be willing to change when we find that we are in error. Unwillingness to change in the face of evidence is willful ignorance. We need to pray, as Paul did in Ephesians, that the eyes of our understanding may be enlightened.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Led People Astray   Billy Graham Led People Astray EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:43 pm

I would think somewhere in his 95 years, he has been confronted with the truth. I know I sent him a letter about Christmas shortly after I learned about the truth. Whether anyone sent him materials on the other subjects, I do not know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Led People Astray   Billy Graham Led People Astray EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 9:04 am

Well Tom, you know what they say about "majority rules"; in this case the majority pays the bills. I hope I am wrong, and that money is not the motivation, but I'm sure it helps.
Back to top Go down
TomL
Admin
TomL

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Led People Astray   Billy Graham Led People Astray EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:19 pm

I once read about a $29,000,000 slush fund Billy Graham had. The purpose was to build a monument to him when he dies. We will see.

I need a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Billy Graham Led People Astray   Billy Graham Led People Astray Empty

Back to top Go down

Billy Graham Led People Astray
Page 1 of 1